For questions about booking group study rooms, please see the Library Circulation Desk.
- Rooms are intended for use by groups of two or more. Individual use is not allowed, unless a patron requires access to the video editing software.
- Rooms may be reserved in advance either on the Library website, in person or over the phone; however, reservations can only be made four weeks from the current date.
- A room may be renewed if the following three hour block has not been reserved by another group. You may not book rooms back to back online. Renewals may be done 10 minutes prior to when the key is due back at the Main Service Desk.
- Rooms can only be reserved for three hours at a time by a study group. Individuals in the study group may not make multiple back-to-back reservations to increase the reservation time.
- Rooms must be vacated and the key returned to the Main Service Desk 15 minutes before the Library is scheduled to close. Fines will accrue if the key is not returned on time to the Main Service Desk.
- The room is intended for academic study and research purposes. Groups that engage in non-academic or disruptive behavior will be asked to leave the study room.