- Book your room up to 4 weeks in advance, up to 3 hours per day
- 1 continuous reservation per person per day - no renewals
- Bookings are subject to editing and delection at discretion of staff
- You must have your MavCard to enter the room
- Criss Library is not responsible for items left unattended
- Be mindful of other reservations
- Talk to the Service Desk if you have questions or need help
Group study rooms, single study rooms, and the theater room are available to current UNO students, faculty, and staff.
All single and group study rooms are now equipped with MavCard readers that allow any current UNO Student, Faculty, or Staff to simply scan their MavCard at the door, and enter the room. There is no more need to check out the key at a Service Desk. If you do not have a MavCard you must obtain one at MavCard services in MBSC.
Group Study Rooms
Criss Library has 15 state-of-the-art group study rooms available to the UNO Community for group study and meeting purposes. Rooms are equipped with a Solstice Pod for laptop or Mobile Device Connectivity, wireless Internet access, meeting table, 56 in. monitor, and white board. There is no computer in this room. A laptop may be checked out from the Main Floor Service Desk.
Single Study Rooms
Criss Library has 14 single study rooms available to the UNO Community study purposes. Rooms are equipped with work surfaces, power and network ports.
The theater room is designed for viewing media for academic as well as leisure purposes. For your optimum viewing pleasure, the Theater Room is equipped with eight comfy chairs, more available on request. The Theater Room is conveniently located on the main floor (2nd floor) behind the SCOLA Learning Center. It is equipped with the following equipment.
- Blu-Ray player
- DVD player
- VHS player
- 9-channel AV receiver
- HD Projector
- 110” screen
- iPod docking station
- Wireless keyboard
- Cable television